Are you currently living or working outside of Ireland and thinking of relocating?
The Care Team have positions available in Dublin for full time and part time qualified Healthcare Assistants who are eligible to work in Ireland.
If you are a qualified healthcare or social care professional, we would like you to be part of our team. Check out our current jobs here
You will need to have the following documents with you :
- Current ID with photograph (Passport, National identity card, Drivers licence etc.)
- Copy of your qualification certificates
- Copy of your EU licence if you have a licence
- Reference Letter (Employment or Character Reference from any of your tutor)
For more information on relocating to Ireland we have put together a list of information websites for you
- Everything you need to know about moving to Ireland – https://www.justlanded.com/english/Irelandhttp://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/moving_to_ireland/
- PPS Number – http://www.welfare.ie/en/Pages/Personal-Public-Service-Number-How-to-Apply.aspx
- Garda vetting – https://vetting.garda.ie/Application/About
- Bank Account – https://www.justlanded.com/english/Ireland/Ireland-Guide/Money/Accounts
- Public transport card / Leap card – https://about.leapcard.ie/dublin